Assalamu ‘alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu to all of you. This article gives you Dua to break haram and unlawful relationship. Yes, this Dua could be for married people cheating on their significant other and even those who have not married but are in a wrong type of relationship with no intention of marrying!
So, then this article is for you. Do not worry. Allah SWT sees that you are guilty and want out, you want to repent, and he is everything, but most of all, he is forgiving. He can see when a pure soul asks for forgiveness, and he will forgive you. However, repentance is one step, but getting out of this bad relationship can be difficult.
That is why we give you duas to help you change your circumstances and for things to fall into place so you will not have to do anything, and that person will leave, therefore making it easier for you to get out of it.
Nevertheless, you may have approached this article because you believe your partner has an unlawful relationship and is cheating on you. Do not worry. We will provide Dua to break haram and unlawful relationship for you in below.
Allah SWT forbids unlawful relationships, those who cheat, and those with no intention of marriage! Anything against sharia is regarded as wrong, and therefore, haram! So, it is best if you stay away from such things.
These days, it has become a norm to cheat and hide things from your partner, sleep around with people, and have one relationship after another. But it is our duty as Muslims to help each other stay away from such acts.
Do not sadden yourself if you have fallen into the trap, as that is the work of the shaitan. Now you can see and want to change. The almighty Allah sees that and appreciates it more than you can imagine.
If your partner is cheating, or you want to break any Haram Relation, you can perform Dua to break haram and unlawful relationship.
Important Things Before You Start Dua to Break Haram and Unlawful Relationship –
- If you are performing this for yourself, then follow the steps below.
- If you are performing regarding someone else and their unlawful relationship, please make sure that person 100% has an unlawful and haram relationship.
- Do not perform on suspicion.
- Always make wudhu.
- Have pure intentions and faith in Allah SWT!
- You can start This Dua after any Salah.
- Here is Dua to break haram and unlawful relationship Step by Step:
- First, Sit on a prayer mat.
- Recite Durood Sharif 11 times.
- Then recite Surah Al-Fatihah.
- Now recite “Maaliki Yawmid-Diin” × 10.
- Finally, Pray to Allah for the unlawful relationship to end.
- Then blow on yourself (if you are doing it for you) or blow on a photograph of your partner.
- Do this Ritual for 11 days straight, and Insha-Allah, you will make a difference. If you want a quick and effective result, you can contact our Molana ji on whats App.
Dua to break haram and unlawful relationship Step by Step
If you want to break any couple, then you can do “Dua to Break Up a Couple.” Sometimes these types of Haram relations convert into marriage or engagement, and you want to break this marriage anyhow, then you can do “Dua to Break Someone Engagement.”
Steps To Perfom Wazifa to stop illegal Relationship –
- After Isha’s prayer, stay on your prayer mat and recite Surah Al-Baqarah.
- Then recite the following Dua 200 times:
- “Ulaaa’ika ‘alaa hudam mir Rabbihim wa ulaaa’ika humul muflihoon.”
- Blow on a picture of the other person and Pray to Allah SWT stop that illegal Relationship.
- Do this Wazifa for 10 Days.
- Steps To Perfom Wazifa to stop illegal Relationship
How to repent from haram relationship in islam
- Recite dua-e-qunoot 36 times.
- Say ‘Astaghfirullah’ as many times as possible, preferably 1000 times or more.
- Then recite “Allatheena amanoo watatmainnu quloobuhum bithikri Allahi ala bithikri Allahi tatmainnu alquloobu” × 112.
- Make dua to Allah SWT to forgive your sins and help you to repent from haram relationship.
- Insha- Allah is all-forgiving and helps those in need. Do this for 12 days.
How to repent from haram relationship in islam
If you are successful in Breaking haram relation and now you want that person back in your life, then you can Do “Dua for love back in your life.”
You can also try “Dua to make Someone Fall in love with you” to get someone back in your life.
If, for some reason, you need extra guidance, then do not hesitate to contact us. Our expert Molana Ji will guide you and help you. As the average Muslim, it is hard for us, with little Islamic knowledge, to see things through and to see why.
Our Molana Ji, who has years of experience and expertise in the most powerful Islamic duas, can perform special dua for you and your situation, which will give you quicker results within a matter of a day, depending on your case. So please understand that getting external help can be better.
Insha-Allah, our Dua to break haram and unlawful relationship in this article, will help you, and if you are repenting, then Insha-Allah Allah SWT hears your dua and forgives you and helps you out of this mess- Ameen.