As-Salamu-Alaykum to all our Raders. In this article, we give you dua for happy married life. Allah SWT regards marriage as one of the purest relationships between woman and man, the love you give each other is a blessing from Allah SWT, and you are rewarded for that. It is one of life’s purposes that will grant you Jannah. The love and commitment you give to your partner are ranked so high in the eyes of Allah SWT.
It is also vital to remember that marriage is not easy. It isn’t a walk in the park as it may seem when looking at others. Marriage takes a lot of commitment, sacrifice, respect, and understanding. Allah SWT sees this as you taking a step towards showing that you will fully commit to being with your partner. Trust and respect come with sacrifice, which shows your commitment towards one another.
Sometimes one sacrifices more than the other, that doesn’t mean you should envy your partner and start an argument. Arguments in marriage are inevitable, but the idea is based on matters.
This is where respect plays a big part in marriage. Sometimes marriage is seen as the man is regarded higher than the woman, making the woman respect and listen to her husband, and the husband does whatever he wants. NO!
In Islam, marriage is equal, trust and respect should be similar, the love should be enough where you both are satisfied with each other. Just know that as long as you both are on the same page and learn to communicate everything with each other, then your marriage will be long-lasting. Communication is key!
Now you are married and want a “dua for happy married life“ to help in your married life. It is always best to recite duas together, strengthening your relationship. Allah SWT loves the couple who pray for each other.
Dua For Happy Married Life:
- Always remember to make fresh wudu.
- Sit in a clean place with clean clothes.
- You may wish to recite these duas whenever you like.
- It is best if you both recite after praying together.
- Girls don’t do this Dua on their Menstruation.
- Some Recommendations Before Performing a Dua For Happy Married Life
Powerful Dua For Happy Married Life Between Husband And Wife:
- First, Say Shahada after Fajr prayer.
- Then Read “Surah Al-Baqarah” x 5.
- Now Recite this Dua before sexual intercourse: “Bismillah, Allahumma jannibni-Sh-Shaitan me razaqtana.”
- Finally, Pray to Allah for a happy married life between you.
You can contact our Molana Ji if you want the immediate result. He will use his years of Islamic knowledge and powerful Wazifa for happy married life. Do not hesitate to contact us. Sometimes, other things can get in the way that may prevent you from a happy married life; these things are beyond an average Muslim’s knowledge.
Sometimes couples Fights are turned into a vast argument, and in the last, “Husband or Wife” asking for Divorce, but you want to stop this Divorce anyhow, in this situation, you can Do “Dua to Stop Divorce.”
Suppose your husband does not talk to you, like before, or he is not good with you. And now you want his love back or find any Dua for this problem. Then you can do “Dua to get your husband back.”
Wazifa for happy married life:
- First. Say “Salallahu Alayhi Wassalam“x 5.
- Then read Durood Sharif 10 times.
- Now recite “Surah Yaseen” Verse No.12 given below, 50 Times.
- “Innaa Nahnu nuhyil mawtaa wa naktubu maa qaddamuu wa aasaarahum wa kulla shai’in ahsainaahu fiii Imaamim Mubiin“
This is why it is good to seek external help. Molana Ji will see and help you personally, depending on your situation and circumstances. Otherwise, we can also help and guide you in performing the dua for a happy married life. So, if you have any questions, please do contact us. We are here to help.
Often, husband and wife are busy in their life Schedule, and they don’t have time for each other, and after some time, you realse that your love in your life is missing. Now you want a solution to this problem. Then you can do “Dua To Bring Husband And Wife Closer.”